Sales Account Executive
Sales Account Manager
Vice-President of Sales
Generating and developing following up leads generated through advertising, online and direct marketing programs. Managing your own territory you will manage all phases of the sales process. Develop inside sales leads, and externally-developed sales leads, qualify, create and manage opportunities through all stages of the sales funnel.
The following skills are paramount to be a successful Clockware sales account manager:
- The ability to drill down and identify customer needs and requirements
clearly and effectively.
- The ability to assimilate and use in the sales process various configuration
options of Clockware's enterprise software and provide customized and configured
solutions to match particular customer needs and requirements.
- This will often include the use of html configuration screens and other tools.
- The ability to understand and serve customer integration requirements, and
identify and sell Clockware integration solutions to the customer that fits
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are critial: RFI/RFP development,
sales presentations to product review and selection teams, follow communications
on every important detail of the sale through to closing.
- The ability to demonstrate web-based software, in some cases showing configuration
options on the fly and walk customer teams through the logic of system setup,
workflow, administration and reporting.
- The ability to use Return on Investment calculators to "dollarize" the product/service or solution for the customer, enabling them to understand how Clockware can improve their business.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please state current / expected salary.