Vice-President of Sales
Managing and developing marketing programs to generate leads and communicate the leadership position of Clockware in its various markets. Marketing programs include search engine optimization, advertising pay-per-click programs with Google and Overture and various other advertising partners and channels. Lead generation optimization is measured and analyzed using tools which measure the life cycle of leads from initial acquisition to close of a sale. Clockware's and affiliated web site traffic are analyzed to optimize the registration rates and other follow-on activities such as trials, webinars, trainings, and on-line product demonstrations. Clockware marketing programs are all managed utilizing Return on Investment analytics to ensure that each program and campaign is cost-effective.
The following skills are paramount to be a successful Clockware marketing manager:
- The ability to manage several marketing campaigns simultaneously while maximizing
return on investment, lead conversions and lead quality.
- The ability to identify, develop and target marketing campaigns at rich market
segments to yield strong lead generation and conversion results.
- The ability to utilize web site traffic analytic tools such as Hitbox to assist
web master with web site and search engine optimization.
- The ability to manage staff in the development of with cross-link strategies
and campaigns. These will include the development of relationships with content-rich
web sites and organizations to enhance Clockware's position as a thought and
solution leader in time and work tracking market spaces.
- The ability to generate clear and concise corporate communications programs in support of various strategic partner programs, product marketing initiatives and major new product launches.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please state current / expected salary.